1. USE OF OUR WEBSITE By using this website and/or by placing any order through it, you undertake: 1. To use the website exclusively to make legitimate enquiries or orders. 2. Not to make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities. 3. To provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Data Protection Policies). If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order. By placing an order through this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
2. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED The information set out in the Terms and the detail contained on this website do not constitute an offer for sale, but rather an invitation to treat. No contract in respect of any items will exist between us and you until your order has been expressly accepted by us, whether or not funds have been deducted from your account. If we do not accept your offer and funds have already been deducted, these will be fully refunded. To place an order, you must follow the online shopping process and click on "Authorise payment" to submit the order. After this, you will receive an email from us confirming receipt of your order (the "Order Confirmation"). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes your offer to us to buy one or more items from us. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm this acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the item is being sent (the "Shipping Confirmation"). The contract for the purchase of an item between us (the "Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Shipping Confirmation. The Contract will relate only to those items whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other items which may have been part of your order, until the dispatch of those items has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation.
3. AVAILABILITY OF ITEMS All orders for items are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because items are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give you information about substitute items of an equal or higher quality and value which you can order. If you do not wish to order the substitute items we will reimburse any monies that you may have paid.
4. REFUSAL OF ORDER We reserve the right to withdraw any items from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to process all the orders submitted to us, there may be exceptional circumstances which mean that we may need to refuse to process or accept an order after we have received it or sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time. We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any item from this website, removing or editing any materials or content on this website, or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have received it or sent you an Order Confirmation.
5. DELIVERY Subject to availability (see Clause 7 above), and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to fulfil your order for items listed in the Shipping Confirmation by the delivery date set out in the Shipping Confirmation or, if no estimated delivery date is specified, then within a maximum of 30 days of the date of the Order Confirmation. If we fail to deliver the items within 30 days of the date of the Order Confirmation, you may cancel the Contract and we will reimburse you the price paid for the items and any delivery costs paid. If our supply of the items is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know, and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any items you have paid for but not received. With regard to the virtual gift card, we will send it on the date indicated by you when you place your order. Please note however that we do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays, except in the case of the virtual gift card which will be delivered on the date indicated by you. For the purpose of these Terms, "delivery" or "delivered" shall be deemed to have occurred when you or a third party nominated by you acquires physical possession of the items, which will be evidenced by the signing for receipt of the items at the agreed delivery address. The virtual gift card shall be deemed to be delivered in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Gift Card, and in all cases on the delivery date of the virtual card to the e-mail address indicated by you.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT The price of any items will be as stipulated on our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. While we try to ensure that all prices on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of items you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled and if you have already paid for the items you will receive a full refund. We are under no obligation to provide the items to you at the incorrect (lower) price (even after we have sent you a Shipping Confirmation) if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an incorrect price. The prices on this website include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our Buying Guide. Prices are liable to change at any time, but (other than as set out above) changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation. Therefore, except as provided above, price adjustments on previous orders are not permitted. Once you have finished shopping, all the items you wish to purchase are added to your basket and your next step will be to go to the checkout process and make payment. To do this, you must follow the steps of the purchase process, completing or verifying the information requested in each step. Throughout the purchase process, before payment, you can modify the details of your order. There is a detailed description of the purchase process in the Buying Guide. Also, if you are a registered user, a record of all the orders placed by you is available in the "My Account" area. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, PayPal.